The Debord-Buendía Program
1. Upon waking attempt to record a dream, invent one otherwise
2. When walking notice nothing
3. When sitting, notice the hollow weight of the day and ask yourself where you would rather be, ask yourself if there is a way to rapidly construct where you would rather be immediate, ask yourself what you can do in the meantime.
4. 1 hour after eating meals, reconcile your body's parasympathetic dreaming with your forebrain
rationality through expressive action (visual art, writing, audio, hooting and howling, drilling with a firearm, sketching the shape of the space you inhabit).
5. When entering your home, move directly to your room and mark your intuitive awareness of the world outside around in ink on the floor by the bed. This is paramount, the brain is reconciling its shift from working, existing in public, and existing in private space; why aren't you doing the same?
If you do this every single day nothing will happen that you could notice that will happen anywhere else.